Browse recordings: livestream.com/educon12
- Session Two: Saturday 1:00pm–2:30pm
- Room 309
- Linda Nathan and Students from Boston Arts Academy
- Affiliation: Boston Arts Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- High School
- Conversation Description:
Boston Arts Academy seniors show their understanding of how to be artist-scholar-citizens through their capstone experience, Senior Grant Project, where each student writes a grant proposal for a project that uses their artistic talents to serve their community. The project coordinator Monika Aldarondo, and two Boston Arts Academy students, Duke and Xavier, discuss their projects and their process, including getting funding and working to complete their projects.
- Conversational Practice:
No comments have been posted yet.