Browse recordings: livestream.com/educon14
- Session Four: Sunday 10:30am–12:00pm
- Room 313
- Chris Penny, Christine DiPaulo
- Affiliation: West Chester University, Chester County Intermediate Unit/CAT Pickering
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
Join us and share your ideas about how we can prepare our students and our schools as books, and textbooks, begin to change over the next few years. Discuss, comment, share information and links to interesting articles, suggest book apps for and about education, and imagine the Future Of The Book with us. Together we can influence authors, publishers, school districts and government alike.
- Conversational Practice:
- For our proposed conference we will follow a modified version of What? So What? Now What? protocol. We will begin by taking a look at the current state of eBooks and eBook Readers (What?), then what this means for us as educators (So What?), before discussing future trends and what we can do to influence the Future Of The Book (Now What?).