Browse recordings: livestream.com/educon9
- Session One: Saturday 10:00am–11:30am
- Room 304
- Tim Best, Rosalind Echols, Stephanie Dunda, Gamal Sherif, Matt Van Kouwenberg
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
After several years of science department meetings that focused primarily on logistical issues, we decided to move towards using our common time for growth and reflection. We developed a system of peer observation, unit tuning, and critical feedback to identify areas for growth within our own practice. In this conversation, we would like to share what we have tried and what we have learned. Please join the conversation and help us further our understanding of how colleague-to-colleague feedback can be used as an effective professional development tool.
- Conversational Practice:
- After a brief introduction by the SLA teachers, participants will work in small groups to profile the needs of their school and the challenges they face and share with other participants with the ultimate goal of defining a vision and strategy for collaborative PD with colleagues.
No comments have been posted yet.