Browse recordings: livestream.com/educon4
- Session Four: Sunday 10:30am–12:00pm
- Room 209
- George Couros, Patrick Larkin
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
George Couros, an elementary Principal from Alberta, Canada, and Patrick Larkin a high school Principal from Burlington, MA will lead a conversation with teachers and administrators on how to get more of our school leaders to utilize the powerful tools available to them to help move school improvement efforts.
This session will be dedicated to discussing the importance of connecting Principals to current educational change movements. We need all educators to help in this effort to answer the following questions:
Why is being involved in social media worth the time for administrators? How will administrators being connected improve opportunities/learning for students? How will administrators being connected improve opportunities/learning for staff? How will administrators being connected improve opportunities/learning for themselves?
- Conversational Practice:
- We will develop a collaborative document with live and virtual attendees that we hope will serve as a means for creating a greater number of Connected Principals. We will also have a call for educators to share their thoughts through video to share with administrators all over the world.
No comments have been posted yet.