This year, we are introducing a new service: EduConcierge. It's your virtual concierge desk that can provide assistance whenever it is needed! Ask a question by calling or sending a text message to (347) 4EDUCON. You can also send an @reply or a Direct Message to @educoncierge.
What can you ask? Anything that you would ask a hotel concierge or the SLA tech squad! Having a problem with your laptop's internet? Need to print a boarding pass or have a transportation-related question (including airport / Amtrak travel tips)?
Example messages include:
- How can I join the SLA WiFi network?
- My session's presentation is blocked by the school district!
- How do I navigate the SEPTA Transit System?
- Do you know where my train will board at 30th Street?
- What is the best way to get to the airport?
- Can I print my boarding pass?
- Have any sightseeing suggestions?
- Do you know of any discounts for local attractions?
- Where can I store my luggage?
- What sessions are offered this afternoon?
Need Directions: http://bit.ly/get2sla
No comments have been posted yet.