Browse recordings: livestream.com/educon8
- Session One: Saturday 10:00am–11:30am
- Room 303
- Jessica Brown, Candace Dare, Melissa Hogg, Louis Mazza, Lorraine Ustaris
- Affiliation: The Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
What are the skills necessary for students to academically succeed in the 21st century? The Arts Academy teachers are tackling this question at the school where the arts, especially visual literacies, design, and creativity, play an essential role in developing students growth and preparing them to be critical, creative thinkers.
Professional development, unit planning, identifying resources, and community involvement play key roles in this endeavor. Session participants will consider and share their own classroom and site practices in relation to the ideas explored.
- Conversational Practice:
No comments have been posted yet.