Browse recordings: livestream.com/educon6
- Session Three: Saturday 3:00pm–4:30pm
- Room 300
- Rich Kiker
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- High School, Middle School, Elementary School, All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
Our schools are faced with the challenges and demand for more computing technologies and devices while our budgets and funding sources are going in the opposite direction. However, even in this fiscally constricted academic environment, we can build effective and scalable 1:1 solutions for our students. With a little creativity, inventiveness, and hard work we can develop sustainable whole community purchasing programs that will authentically promote the digital reform we need. Come discuss how you can leverage group buying power to promote technological evolution in your schools!
- Conversational Practice:
- Includes a presentation, discussion, and Q/A session to enable participants with the tools and methods to effectively implement this dynamic environment in their schools. A multitude of resources and contacts will also be shared along with my personal contact information so that I can be reached for follow up questions.
No comments have been posted yet.