Browse recordings: livestream.com/educon1
- Session Six: Sunday 2:30pm–4:00pm
- Room 204
- Will Richardson
- Affiliation: Powerful Learning Practice
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
What if we were to leverage the connections in our networks to start a meaningful national conversation among parents around the new faces of learning and change in schools? If we were to jump start that conversation with a well-planned "event" in the Fall of 2011, what would that look like? How would we do it?
This conversation will draw upon the wisdom of the participants to create a basic structure for such an event which we can then crowdsource to a greater audience after the conference. We'll get as far as we can in creating a project plan, and create a structure for continuing planning throughout the year.
- Conversational Practice:
- Presentation: A 10-minute overview of the broad goals for the BTSN idea. Small group: Initial brainstorm for "big ideas" to be added to project wiki. (30 mins) Full group: Facilitated discussion to create broad outlines of a project plan. (50 mins)