Browse recordings: livestream.com/educon13
- Session Two: Saturday 1:00pm–2:30pm
- Room 311
- Zac Chase, Rosalind Echols and Diana Laufenberg
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
We will walk through several examples of working cross-disciplinarily to make learning real for their students. Conversation participants will be asked to brainstorm implications for their own learning environments as they consider the exhibited best practices.
Specifically, participants will be able and energized to take any of the above components and begin examining them more closely for incorporation in their own professional practice. These will be appropriate for those immersed in a project-based environment as well as those interested in leveraging an inquiry model in the classroom.
- Conversational Practice:
- Conversation participants will be engaged in a number of reflective and sharing activities throughout the conversation.
No comments have been posted yet.